This should be your first stop on the Hop... We are so excited to have you with us...
This card is used two of my favorite Stamp companies, I have add the Link to most of my products, so please stop by there website and purchase their stamps... After you finish the Hop first! :-)
White Card stock Silverblue Shinny card stock and Dark Blue Card stock for Card-base
Twinkling H2o's: color of choose...
Red Acrylic Paint:
Stamps: Moon Santa from Scrolls Work and "Shoot for the Moon" by Stampotique
Sparkly Fluff in Very Cherry Red from Our craft Lounge
Embossing Ink and Powder - I used Silver embossing Powder from Stewart Superior
Red and Gold Crystal Lacquer from Sakura Hobby Crafts
1) Stamp Moon Santa onto White Card stock with embossing Ink and emboss with Silver embossing powder.. if you don't know how to emboss - check out my video on my website called "diva"
2) Paint Santa hat with Red acrylic Paint and while paint is still wet, add Sparkly Fluff and let dry. after paint is day - tap off extra Sparkly Fluff...
3) I colored my Moon Santa image with Twinkling H2o's, and used the Red Crystal Lacquer to make my holly berries, and Gold Crystal Lacquer for the Star at the end of his hat... Lots of dimension from Crystal Lacquer
4) Stamp "Shoot for the Moon" quote onto White card stock and cut out.. I don't give sizes for two reason. One I don't measure anything, and the size of your card base might different from mine.. Matt this quote onto Shiny Silver/Blue Card stock
5) Now just put the card together. I did not matt the SantaMoon, - I just adhere to my card base. I did use a pop dot for my Quote - add dimension...
You next stop is to Chris Hurley Blog and see what she created for you...
Thanks for stopping by... I'm at CHA right now and will have lots of exciting stuff to talk about really soon.