Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

CHA Sneak Peak.....

At the CHA winter show - Sakura Hobby Craft is introducing a new line of products.  These "Jewel Effect" can be mixed into 3-D Crystal Lacquer and creates a paint like product.  These Mixer work on Metal, wood, and paper..  If you are going to CHA - please stop by booth number 844 and see these in person.  We have a total of 30 colors and if you mixed the color are endless....
We are coming out with
"Terri Sproul Mixers"
Jewel Effects
3 Interference colors
Ice Blue
Lilac
Green

Steampunk collection
Gold
Silver
Bronze
Copper Penny
Gold Dust

Pearls Collection
Red
Green
Sky Blue
Blue
Purple
Violet
Brown
Orange
Yellow

Shimmer Collection
Orange
Red
Blue
Sky Blue
Brown


We also came out with a "Color Enhance" this helps enhance the color and give you a complete deeper richer look...  and for my Blingy friends I came out with "Ultra Fine Glitter".
Here is a short video for you to enjoy.......











Thanks for stopping by.......

Terri Sproul

2 comments:

Cindy said...

After seeing your video and paying attention to your latest blogs, I've got to say I can't wait until your product comes out on the market!! What a wonderful discovery you've made my friend!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Coleen said...

Thanks for sharing that Terri. Looks like cool fun. I'll be in the states soon so I'll check it out at my local Micheal's store....if it's out by then (Feb.). Following you now Terri and hope you'll follow me as well. Helps me to come back here.
Blessings on your new venture, so exciting,
Coleen in Ukraine
www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com