Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Festive Friday #2

It's Festive Friday time again.  I am off to CHA today.  I am very excited....  Why you may ask???  Sakura Hobby Craft is bring out a new line of product with my name on it...  OMG...  don't wake me..  I like my dream life...  So today I had to show off a little of my new line..
Here is what I did and what supplies I used:
Supplies:
Terri Sproul Mixers - Jewel Effect - Ice Blue Pearl
3-D Crystal Lacquer
Creative Paperclay®
Dew Drops - Aqua Marine
Ribbon
Merry Chirstmas Stamps from Michael Strong
Fiber
snowflake cookie cutter
Palette Hybrid Inkpad - New Canvas - Stewart Superior
Snowflake stamp
Miracle tape - this is the best stuff for ribbon and more...

Directions:
1)  roll out Creative Paperclay® to about 1/4" thick.  press snowflake cookie cutter shape into the clay m(remember to add you hole while clay is still wet).  Set aside to dry...
2)  cut black cardstock to 4/14" x 5 1/2" - Mix "Ice Blue Pearl" with Crystal Lacquer.  Paint onto black cardstock.  let sit for a few minute for the lacquer to dry.  then ink up your snowflake stamp with "New Canvas" ink and stamp onto background...
3  Stamp "Merry Christmas" onto light blue ribbon.  Adhere ribbon to bottom of card with my Miracle tape.
4)  When you Creative Paperclay® snowflake is dry - sand if needed...  Then I mixed more of my "Ice Blue Pearl" mixers into more Crystal Lacquer and painted the snowflake..  Add a few Dew Drop while the lacquer is still wet.  Works great as an adhesive...  add some fiber and I am done...

I like this project because they get a small gift with the card.  Great for  a teacher or neighbor..

Now it's time for you to hop on over to Leslie Blog..  the rest of the list is here - just in case you get lost...



2 comments:

Jingle said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Snowflakes are my favorite! Have a fabulous time at CHA, Terri!