Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Festive Friday #6

It's Festive Friday time again.  Well tomorrow is my birthday and I am making Christmas Cards.  How funny is that..  smiles...

today I used some of the other sticker that we left on the sheet after I made my card last time..  So this card is very similar to my card on the 9th of March...


Here is used the hat and booths...  So cute...
all the papers are Robins Nest.  They are on this hop too..

Now Hop on over to Leslie Blog and Check what she made us...

Here is the rest of the hop...

4 comments:

Celias said...

Super card Terri love it xxxxxxx Have a brilliant Birthday tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Enjoy your Birthday Weekend!! Like the theme cards for the month :-) Cute!

Nancy said...

Fantastic card!!! Love those tiny boots and hat!! Happy Belated Birthday ~ hope you had a wonderful day!!!
Nancy xx :D

Lyneen said...

Great... today I can post! Loved the hop I checked out all the blogs over the weekend!!