I have been playing with Want2Scraps Chip board and knew it would be perfect to do my Earth Day project for Robin Nest. I just adore Robin Nest Papers.
Robin Nest Papers: Getaway Glitter Cardstock
Robin Nest Rubon - Family Tree
1) cover Want2Scrap chipboard with Robin Nest Paper's (so many to choose from). using my Miracle tape.
2) covered frame to Globe with more Robin Nest papers...
3) On front of globe i rub-on "Sheltering Tree" (another amazing Robin Nest rub-on). On Cream Cardstock I used "Tree" rubon from the same collections as the quote.
4) Put globe together..
5) Made my two embellishments (left and acorn) cover with embossing enamel from GlobeCraft Memories.
6) add the vellum quote and I am done....
close up of the globe and the cool Rub-on from Robin Nest
My little embellishments...
Now here is the rest of the Robin Nest Hop. we are give away some New Mini Dew Drop of each of our blog, so leave me some love...