Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's about Mickey Mouse

Beside's streampunk, I do love my Mickey Mouse and Disney.  So I was make this box and it end up being about Mickey Mouse...  This was a old Band-Aide Can - the old metal ones.  I used the new Embossing Enamels from Hobby Baby.com 

This is the front of the box...
Wood number from "the bottle cap company"
Mickey is cut out from a die cut
Strip of Mickey Mouse paper is vellum from EK Success

Here is the top of the box
just letter stickers

Side of the box
This is a Mickey Head Brad I had in my box of mouse goodies..

Well, hope you like my little box.... it was fun to make...
TTFN
Terri Sproul 

5 comments:

Rachel OCrowley said...

Super cute!

Mrs Pretzel said...

I agree!! Really cute, Terri!

Cindy said...

Yep, it's really cute! Super cuteness!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Molly said...

Love it...may have to C.A.S.E. it.... :P

Anonymous said...

I love it Hope to be going to Disney in Orlando this spring we are 90 minutes away love your Mickey Terri he is so cute and a great job

Hugs Bev