Thursday, April 5, 2012

Steampunk Blog Hop....

As you guys know I love love love steampunk..  so I am so happy to be apart of this hop.  I made this steampunk airship for my post today including a video..  I had problem with the last part of the video so i am very sorry about that.. the sound keeps going out.  If you have questions please feel free to contact me...
Steampunk Air Ship

This is a kit from Hobby Baby  - but you know me I had to think out of the box and make it just a little different, so I made the kit into a photo frame for my wall..  

Here is the link for the first part of the video - this was a live show I do every Monday night and I give away prizes so join me on Monday night at 6PM PST, 9PM EST.  there is a link to the show on the top of this blog "Live weekly Stream".  please join me..

Video Part Two - this is the one that I had problem with the voice - so so sorry..



Well I hope you enjoy my steampunk ship.  Now if you need this kit or any of the other things I used in these video.  here is the link to Hobby Baby.  

Now here is the rest of this hop..
Post a Comment