Arnold Grummer is looking for a few awesome Mixed Media Artists to showcase Arnold Grummer's papermaking kits and new (!) bookmaking products!! If you LOVE paper crafts and find the idea of making your own papers to use on layouts, cards & projects inspiring, show us what you can do!!
We're looking for talented artists and designers who know how to inspire others to create. For those that also seek opportunities to have their papercraft work prominently featured, Arnold Grummer's Design Team is a great fit!
What’s expected of an Arnold Grummer Design Team Member?
* Ability to create compelling projects that showcase Arnold Grummer products
* Experience taking good photos or scans of projects
* Active interaction with members of Arnold Grummer's facebook and blog as they discover YOUR WONDERFUL DESIGNS!!
What are the responsibilities of an Arnold Grummer Design Team Member?
* The Arnold Grummer Design Team is a 6 month hitch, from Aug 1, 2012 – Jan 31, 2013. If the holidays put you over the edge, wait till next time!
* Create a minimum of 2 layouts/projects per month. Post them on both your blog and Arnold Grummer’s blog on your assigned dates each month. Date assignments will be given when the team is picked.
* Participate on Arnold Grummer's Facebook - this is a MUST!
* Submit work for publication. Arnold Grummer's will share project submission opportunities from their editorial contacts.
* Take part in one Blog Hop during the 6 months. Date to be announced.
* Promote Arnold Grummer! Post projects created during your six-month term on other online galleries and blogs. Include working links to Arnold Grummer's blog and to products used on Arnold Grummer's website.
What are the rewards of an Arnold Grummer Design Team member?
* Your bio, picture and link(s) on Arnold Grummer's blog
* Promotion of your work and projects to Arnold Grummer's Newsletter, Facebook and Blog members, a growing international community.
* FREE product (over $200 value) in two shipments: One for the first 3 months and another for the second 3 months
* Shipment 1: Arnold Grummer's Papermaking Kit, papermaking accessories, your choice of 6 Arnold Grummer Casting Molds, paper molding accessories, Arnold Grummer's new book.
* Shipment 2: Selections from Arnold Grummer's Bookmaking, Lampmaking and Papercraft lines.
* New Products released or prior to release during your term as available. Standard confidentiality applies.
Apply today! Here's how:
1) Send your bio, blog address and facebook info to Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com with “DT applications” in the subject line (this way you don’t end up in Junk Mail – I get lots of spam)
2) 1st Deadline: Must have bio to Terri Sproul by July 10th (email@example.com).
3) 2nd Deadline: Submit/Post 1 project on your blog on or by July 11th 12AM EST to be viewed.
This post must include: a) The Arnold Grummer logo (you will be sent logo when you send your bio to Terri Sproul) Step by step directions on how to make this project with links to Arnold Grummer’s blog and website. Your submission project can be anything you love to make ... Scrapbook, Cards, Mixed Media, Altered Art, Eco-Art… just think outside the box and impress me…
4) Join our (not sure if this refers to your blog or the AG blog?) facebook and blog - this is a MUST and is very important to the success of our team!
5) All entries MUST utilize handmade paper . If you can use paper you've made yourself - great! - but purchased handmade paper is certainly acceptable for Design Team applicants. Work submitted must be recent and can be previously published or displayed on blogs or online galleries.
What to include with your emailed submission –
* We want to know all about you! Send in your bio
* Please describe your style (genre): Scrapbook, rubber stamp, mixed media, vintage, altered art, eco-art, urban, etc.
* Why would you like to be on the Arnold Grummer Design Team?
* Are you frugal, organized, have marketing ideas etc.. please share what strengths you can bring to our team.
* Include the link to your active blog
* Are you active on any Forums or Message Boards? (Please List)
* Give an example of a class or technique you would like to share with
others. If it is one you have done previously please describe or link to it.
* Please list any other manufactures or store/kit DT’s you've been on or are currently on. Do you
have a scrapbook resume, or a link to a gallery,? Please share it with us.
Final decisions will be made the week of June 18th. Arnold Grummer’s
Design Team will be announced shortly thereafter!!