Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Festive Friday

Festive Friday

Can you believe it's June already???  Wow, where does time fly?  Well this year I'm going to be ready for you CHRISTMAS - you will not catch me with no Christmas Card ready to go out, or "shame shame" out purchase a box of Christmas Cards.. NO NO, not me..    LOL
I had a blast making this one.
Supplies:
Christmas napkin
Red Mica Flakes
Ribbon and Fiber 
Merry Christmas Stamp
Embossing Ink
Embossing Powder

I made a sheet of paper and imbedded the Poinsettia napkin image into the paper when I made it.  I made another piece of paper with the Arnold Grummer paper making Kits.  cut that paper into a tag, stamp "Merry Christmas" using embossing ink and red glitter embossing ink.  Added some fiber and ribbon.  Done...  I am going nuts making hand made paper the last few weeks, Check out the Design Team call that is happen for them too.   

Now here are the rest of the amazing Christmas Card Festive Friday Hopper - 



2 comments:

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

beautiful card!

Unknown said...

You & your fabulous tags! ;) great card, have a good weekend!