Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Festive Friday

Can You please it's really almost Christmas????  Wow, this year is flying by.  This past weekend I did two live stream events and I was teaching how to use Transparency as your basic for your cards.  This really is a fun technique to use.  So here is my idea for a Christmas Card. 

Believe 

All supplies for this card are from the Robin Nest  
Glitter Snow Covered Trees
SnowFlake Rub-On
Believe Sticker

Well I hope you enjoyed my Card and you are checking our the rest of the Hop too.  
Here is the complete list.  
Thanks for stopping by...


6 comments:

Camille Short said...

Love this card!

Rachel OCrowley said...

Very cute!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Beautiful!

Jess B. said...

pretty cool! tfs

maria soto said...

very cool idea!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog has the most awesome cards that I've ever seen in my life!