Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Festive Friday....

Can you please all the Chrstimas Card this group of blogger has done so far this year?  Now we don't need to do this during this busy holiday season.  I personally could not be happier about that.  I started this group two years ago, so that I did not have a do all of my Christmas Cards the weekend following Thanksgiving.  If you would like to join me next year, please let me know.  we start in Jan and end in November.  We make two Christmas Cards per month, posting on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month.


6 comments:

Camille Short said...

Very nice!

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

love the textbook bird!!! LOVE IT

Rachel OCrowley said...

Super cute card!! I love paper!

maria soto said...

love the card - that bird is lovely!!

ddazzled71 said...

I love this bird die cut Terri and your combination of the newsprint and colors is fabulous! xx

Jan Hennings said...

Love this!