Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Arnold Grummer's Blog Hop

I am so happy you stopped by to check out my project using all Arnold Grummer's Amazing Products .  This was a fun project to make, I made a hand made card that matches the bracket I made a Christmas Gift. 

Perfect Set








Close up of the Bracelet
Supplies:
Arnold Grummer's Papermaking kits
Trifold Window card  
Dew Drops
Soda Bottle - to make the braclet
 Rub and Buff - to highlight the snowflakes and poinsettia
 Tissue Tints:  to add color to my paper pulp 
Adhesive - your personal favorite will do
Molds of Poinsettia and Leaf


Close up of the Matching Card 

I hope you enjoyed my project, I beleive it turn out better then I was hoping...
Remember to leave me some love so you can be enter to win some 
blog candy.  Here is the rest of the group, enjoy your hop
  

No comments: