Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Art Journal part 4

We have fun on Tuesday Night at the LIVE stream..  We learn to use the new Tim Holtz Distress Paints, they blends so well.  We used Napkins for our background images, another fun thing to use would be your Scrapbook Pages..  think about cut image out of that.

We did not finish the page last night and I really want to do the detail work on line, so guess what we will do next Tuesday, finish that page..

Supplies:
Distress Paint:  Mustard Seed, Spun Sugar, and Peeled Paint
Napkins - UsArtQuest or Tuesday Morning
Stamps:  SincityStamps 
Letter stamps and Quote is from Stampotique.com
Gelato - I get mine at Altered Pages.com 

Here is the first part of the page video, join me next week for the second part of this page:



I hope you join Joe Rotella, Peg Rounds and Me this Saturday for another fun event.

3 comments:

Lyneen said...

I hope this is where we leave the secret word from the show this morning... I am really enjoying it... love the projects... learned about new products! I am glad it is early. Makes it easy to start the day with your show! the words are US ART QUEST

Tristan Robin said...

U.S.
ART
QUEST

ART*ticulation said...

US Art Quest
What a fun time!