Friday, May 3, 2013

Club scrap blog hop

Welcome to another amazing Blog Hop:  I was a member of ClubScrap Years and Years ago.  I forgot how amazing their paper's are. I hope you check out this Kit and consider becoming a monthly member of the club.  You get so much stuff in one kit, you could almost complete a scrapbook

 photo NSDbloghopbadge_zpsd75f52df.jpg

I love the color combo of this layout.  I made flowers on my weekly live stream show using all of the papers from this kit.  Here is link to watch the 3-D Flower Show.   CLICK HERE


See how cute these flowers are.  I love how this looks.  Also the texture I got when i add some of the other ribbons. 
Included in the 3-D Flower live stream I taught you how to make a Pin Wheel, and since all of Club Scraps papers are double side. this technique is perfect for it.  just love it.  Can you see the great match brads that were include in this kit too.  Wow.  Really, the only thing I added was die cuts machine to die cut the labels for the photo and some of the flowers.  Everything was included. 


I hope you enjoy my project and consider watch me on Tuesday Live Stream show.  
Now it's time to Hop on over to Roni Johnson Blog

Have a Creative Day
Terri Sproul
Post a Comment