Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Fantasy Sakura Blog Hop

I just love a blog hop
You should have just come from Sakura blog.  Remember to go back to Sakura Blog when you are done check out each of our blog to tell them which project you like the best and you will be enter to win some Crystal Lacquer.  Did you see that the blog has a great coupon!  Hope you use it soon!




Supply list:
Crystal lacquer
Terri Sproul Mixers:  Gold Dust, Tantenite Pearl, Purple Shimmer, Citrine Shimmer, and Rose Shimmer
old T-Shirt
Wire
Paverpol 
Creative Paperclay® 
White Pen
Black Pen
white and purple Acrylic Paint for her face only
Transparance
Face and hand Mold


Basic Directions:
I form her basic shape with wire, and then cover most with Aluminium Foil,  I add Creative Paperclay into a Face and Hand mold, while still wet I added them to the wire form.  Let dry over night.
Made a set of wing from wire adhered to a transparance and fill in with Citrine Shimmer Mixers 

After the Creative Paperclay® was completely dry I sanded if need and painted with a mixer of while and purple acrylic paint.  Then I started to add the T-Shirt mixed in Paverpol to make her dress.  Remember to add your wing in while doing this step.  Let dry for two days.


When she was dry I started to paint her, I started with a Tanzanite Pearl, I almost always start with a Pearl and then add my Shimmers.  I added Purple, Cirtine, Rose, and Gold Dust to her.  
Love the way she turn out.   

Hope you enjoy my project and become a follower of my blog.  I have fun stuff going on here, so stop back soon.  thanks for check my blog out.  
Now here is the rest of the list of bloggers, go check them out!


Hope you have a CREATIVE day!

34 comments:

Creando Con Detalles said...

I totally love this and I can't believe that you used a Tshirt wow, amazingly beautiful!

Printable Art said...

Love this Terri , How creative! Great Colors!

LeeB said...

I just love the shimmer, shine and flow of her dress. Fantastic wings!

Angie Hay said...

She is so cool! I love how she appears to almost be "liquid"

Angie Hay said...

I love her ! Love how she seems almost "liquid"

Dale Anne Potter said...

GREAT job Terri - the form is perfect and the wings are gorgeous.
THANKS so much for sharing!!!

juscrap said...

Love this Terri , How creative! Great Colors! xoxo

ByLightOfMoon said...

I adore your angel lady, maybe she is a fairy princess in my eyes!

She is beautiful and love recycling materials! Thanks for the tools you used and instructions!

Smiles, Cyndi

Jess Keeney said...

shes cool terri

Jess Keeney said...

shes cool!!

Beyond to Better Things said...

Very cool and a great idea! Colors are awesome!

Winslowwoman said...

She is very cool!!

Debi Tullier said...

Love your creation, I am so glad that you introduced me to Crystal Lacquer I love it and the results I get from using it as well!

Maria A. Lugo said...

Muy lindo tu traabajo Felicitaciones

Jayme said...

Great job! You always have great ideas!

Proxxon Tools said...

thanks everyone, I had fun making her

Unknown said...

I love the way she seems to float!

Unknown said...

Hope this one posts. Blogger isn't nice to me lol. Loved the lady. I would love to win to try teh Chrystal Laquer

Turnedgypsy said...

WOWSA Terri, so cool

chris@iwooten.com

BlueCrayons said...

absolutely fabulous. all sparkly and shinning. i love the flow she has going on with her dress. shes beautiful terri.

Gia Lau said...

Beautiful!! Little by little I am watching your videos and following all of the inspiration you provide! So glad to know you and thank you!!!

Unknown said...

This is so cool! Love the colors and the look of her flowing..beautiful!

lag said...

Love the flow of the dress. Never thought to use pearl as a base and then top with a shimmer - excited to try that. LOVE Crystal Lacquer and it can be used so many ways. It is the first adhesive that I found that I can do detailed work and it stays in place.

Anonymous said...

Hi Terri

Beautiful design I love the colors and the layout you are so talented thank you for the invite. hugs Bev

Unknown said...

Absolutely great project! I love the colors!!!

Anonymous said...

very cute

Pam said...

love the colors !!

Pam said...

Terri - Thanks for letting us know about this hop ...so many pretty and unique pieces! Enjoyable !

Robin Horasanian said...

Such a pretty little figurine. And decked out in my favorite color, too! Nice project, Terri. :-)

mckcampbell said...

I Love the colors of her gown Terri

Lyneen said...

Love her... great colors and the wings are great! Love Crystal Lacquer!

Jess B. said...

OMG new material to play with. this is an awesome piece Terri! Love it! TFS

Jess B. said...

OMG loving this. Terri did it again! New product to try. TFS

Unknown said...

So beautiful! Love the shimmer later at the end! Her colors are lovely!