Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Art Journal Background and Gelli Plate

I am so addicted to my Gelli Art Printing Plate, So I had so much fun to show you how many different way to play with your Gelli Art Printing Plate.


Supplies:
Graphic 45 Mini book Kit - Steampunk Spells
Gelli Art Printing Plate
Escstasy Crafts:  Paper Rose
Brayer
Paints:  Plaid FoldArt:
Stencils:  The Crafter Warehouse
Gel Xreme - Pastel Rollers


Stamp Magic Block:  

 
These are still a work in Progress

Here is the fun show on how I did all this fun stuff:





You can join me every Tuesday Night for a fun show and a change to win a prize,  To win a prize you must post an Art Journal page in my group "all thing Terri Sproul" on Facebook and you are enter to win a prize

Tuesday show starts at
6PM PST
7PM MST
8PM CST
9PM EST

You can find the show on Google Plus - follow me there - or on Youtube.com/terrisproul - look for the live show.

Terri Sproul

No comments: