Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Art Journal - Water color for Beginner's


Cycle of Life

Steampunk Spell and Graphic 45 Kits:  CreateNCraft.com

Gel Bead Gel:  Gelato's - just a tip from last show
Gel Medium - I love Golden's
India Ink
SinCity Stamps and Masks
Dylusions stamps - this old House
Dylusions Sprays and water
Liqueitex Ink
Watercolors:  Niji
Yasutomo Authentic Chinese Watercolors:
Yasutomo Oil Pastel
Stazon
Joy of Stamping Stamp Cleaner and hand Cleaner
Art Paper on-Line.com - hand made papers

Tonight lesson is about Oil and water do not mix.  so you can use oil Pastel as a resist with watercolors.  I used Dylusion Sprays as my watercolor.


You can see the resist of the Oil Pastel here.  It's the little house cute


Love the detail in the Leaf stamps

Here is the video from Tuesday Show - please join me Live on Tuesday starting at
6PM PST
7PM MST
8PM CST
9PM EST (New York Time)
You go to my Youtube.com/terrisproul channel and look for the live show or I post the link on my Facebook page on Tuesday Nights, just before the show starts







Thanks again for join me on Tuesday and stopping by my blog.  smiles
Terri Sproul

No comments: