Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas book

I just love to make mini books and the paper's from the Robin Nest are perfect to play with.

Here is the Front cover, I used the Christmas Tree Papers as an accent, I cut the tress out and added Dew Drops to them.  See How I used the Christmas Glitter Word Paper to add my Merry Christmas.  
Here is a Side view of the book - Size of the book is 9" x 6" x 4" - this large side allow for lots of embellishments.  As you see I kept my simple.  I have too much fun on the inside pages.  

There is a total of 6 pocket pages in this book, Each Page has three pockets for Tags,  You can never have too many tags to add photo or journaling.  Again I use the Christmas Glitter Words Paper to had the "December 25"  to my pocket
Here is a top view of the 6 pocket pages I have in my book, You can see also some of the tags.  I hope you stop by The Robin Nest store and see all their wonderful Christmas papers.  Did I tell you they are on sale???  20% off certain Christmas Paper's.  Stop by their blog also, to see more ideas.  

Hope you have a great holiday
Terri Sproul 

No comments: