Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013


I am so honored to find out that I am getting to be a featured Artist this week.

This week I am the featured ARTISAN on Glittered Roses Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Glittered-Roses/278487808854550
Glittered Roses creates and supports handmade. When you know the creator, you know the passion. When you know the passion you know the care it took. Promoting partners in such a diverse community rather it be a retailer that provides products or an individual who does the construction, highlighting the unique aspect of handmade businesses through social media is a great way to bring information forward. This week you will have an opportunity to take a look at my business and the crafts the I create by hand.  
But you need to do me a favor back..
Be sure and stop by Deirdre’s page and let her know I sent you.

If you are new to my page, I do a weekly live show on Tuesday Nights, Next show is Jan 7th due to the Holidays, but there is time to catch up and watch the past show at http://www.youtube.com/terrisproul
You are also welcome to join me Facebook group to post your past project and be enter to win prizes, during my weekly show. My facebook group is "All thinks Terri Sproul"
I am the Design Team Leader for a few company and one is have a Design Team call right NOW. Check out SinCity Stamps DT Call and Join me in all the fun

thanks for stopping by, become a follower if you are not already...
Terri Sproul


No comments: