Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Dream weaver Stencils guest Designer

I am so honored to be asked to be a guest designer for Dreamweaver Stenicles for the month of July,  I will be posting a new project every Thursday in July using a Dreamweaver Product.  Make sure you stop by on Thursday and check them out

My first project is a large 12 x 24 canvas, I had so much fun with this one.  Lots of layers and dimension, with Embossing Paste and Stencils

 Dream of Flowers




Started with a 12 x 24 canvas and added some sheet music to the background


Add some color, I used Golden Hansa Yellow Opaque and Pyrrole Orange, blended them with a baby wipe

Stencils:  LX 7024 Zen Flowers
              LM 193 Dragonfly
              LM 257 Heliconia Butterfly





Now add your Dreamweaver Embossing Paste to the Zen Flower, Dragonfly and Butterfly onto canvas as need.  I did three Zen Flowers and two Dragonflies and One Butterfly


Let Dreamweaver Embossing Paste dry over night.  I used Golden Quinacridone Magenta on the Zen Flowers and water it down at the end allowing the paint to drip.


I used Duo from UsArtQuest as a sizing for the Dreamweaver Metallic F/X Mica power to my dragonflies and the butterfly, give them lots of sparkle


I just love the way my canvas turned out, just amazing all the dimension I got using Dreamweavers embossing paste and stencils.  
stop by there Facebook page and like them:  FaceBook Dreamweavers 
their blog is http://www.dreamweaverstencils.blogspot.com

No comments: