See how cool and easy this is
Sharpie - Black, purple
Banner Die cut from Quickutz
White Letter -
Die Cut: Spider Web and Spider
1) Cut out Banner from Orange Cardstock - as many as you need - I need 3
2) cut out Spider web and spider from Transparencies Or you can use card stock, I like the transparence because it's thinner and you get a better spray
3) Lay the Spider Web on to your cut out Banner pieces
4) using your Ebrush and a Black Sharpie - spray your Webs onto the Cardstock. DO you love that!
5) Now get those White Chipboard letters and let add some color. I spray my with my Ebrush and a purple Sharpie - just love this idea. I never have to purchase color letter again...
6) Adhere your letter to the center of each Banner - add your ribbon to them.
YOU are done!
Thanks for stopping by, IF you own a Ebrush, join our group on Facebook for more GREAT idea and helpful hints