I just love Halloween and playing Dress up
here is my project for my Ebrush Design Team
Altered Bottle for Halloween
Cat and Pumpkin Die Cut
Sharpies: Green, Orange, Purple and Black
1) Get some Ribbon out - I only purchase White or Cream ribbon and spray it using my Ebrush the color I need to match my project. GREAT way to save yourself some MONEY. (see photo below)
2) Drink a Bottle of WINE.... LOL
3) clean all labels off your wine bottles - I soak them in warm water with baking soda and vinage
4) Starting at the bottle of my wine bottle - start spraying with your EBrush and Shapie, I started with Orange and then added purple and end at the top of the bottle with black. (see photo below)
5) Cut out image from Napkin - I cut out this Skull image - remove all of the White layer from your napkin, leaving only the Color Image part.
6) Using PPA (Perfect Paper Adhesive) - add a nice thin layer to your bottle where you will be placing your napkin image. Use a SOFT touch add your napkin image
7) When you napkin image is Dry it's time to embellish - I add the Green ribbon I made using my Ebrush to the bottom of my bottle and then added the Cat and pumpkin die cut I had in my stash. One last thing I added a few Dew Drops to my Skull image
color your own Ribbon using your Ebrush and a Sharpie
Or any other marker you have in your stash
See how cool the bottle looks with the Sprayed color
Thanks for stopping by today. Have fun spray away!