Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

It's art time

Well I have been teasing you all week with this project I have been making
Now it's time to show it off

On Monday I talk to you about this texture paste I found from Prima

Clock is Tim Holtz 

supplies list
Silks Acrylic Glaze:  Mango Mamba, African Jade, Teal Zicon, Solar gold, Carmen, Wine and Roses, 

Old paint brush, I painted with Black Gesso and then with my Silk Acrylic Glaze

time to paint over that amazing texture

painting those old paint brushes





I just love the word ART 
added these mini letter to the center of my flower 


hard to get a photo of the stuff inside of the clock, the glass on the front has a glare
I add some moss, my old paint brushes, and a frame with some mini art inside


Love the Silk Acrylic Glaze from ColourArte on my
silk flower
TIP:  I only purchase white flower and paint them to match my project as needed

thanks for stopping by my blog today

Terri Sproul 


No comments: