Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Silk Acrylic Glaze

I just love COLOR...  and if you add a little sparkle to that color, now I am in love...  I found this amazing paints, I have to share with you

Silk Acrylic Glaze

What makes Silks Acrylic Glaze so special?
It's the secret mix of mica and other proprietary mineral particles that refract light, like a crystal.

How do Silks work?
Silks are easy to use paints that create a semi-gloss glaze - not too shiny, not too flat, but just right.
Simply brush Silks onto your project, using a wide brush for broad strokes or a fine brush for details. Or use a brayer if you want even wider swaths of color.
Allow Silks to dry between colors to keep the glaze layers distinct and create depth, or blend the colors while still wet if you prefer that effect.

What surfaces are suitable for Silks?
It's a long list. Silks are formulated for paper, wood, pre-washed fabrics, papier mache, acrylic and other plastics, canvas, gourds, silk and silk ribbon, terra cotta, paper-clay, air-dry clay, air-dry polymer, leather, faux leather, and more.

Art Journal page using Silk Acrylic Glaze


I am sharing a project later this week, with these amazing paints, please stop by again to see that project

here is the video on how I made this Art Journal page, hope your subscribe to 
my youtube channel and join my group on Facebook


No comments: