Wednesday, November 30, 2011

12 tags of Christmas #1

Thanks for join us on the Viva Las Vegastamps Design Team blog hop - we are make 12 Tags of Christmas blog hop with the amazing set of stamps that you can win from Viva Las Vegastamps.
to enter to win this set of stamps is super easy...
1) become a follower of each of the blog on this hop
2)  leave us a comment on all 12 days of this hop. 
3)  you are enter to win!!!  see how each that was
Here is a video on what you can win. 


Stamps I used:
Santa's Face
There's No place


I will be make you a video for each of tag I made.  I hope you enjoy it.  Here is my Youtube channel link in case you have problem or would like to subscribe to my video  CLICK HERE

Now here is the video





Now it's time to hop on over to Lea Blog and leave her a comment on her amazing tag..

Here is a list of all the blog on our hop - just in case you get lost...


Merry Christmas 
Terri Sproul
Post a Comment