Friday, August 14, 2009
I thought of you today
This card is truly transparent.
1) cut a Transparency to 8" x 5" Fold to make your card base.
2) Stamp "Spiral Velvet Chair" by Stampotique onto Blue cardstock using Stewart Superior India Ink and cut out.
3) Stamp "I thought of you today" by Stampotique onto ribbon using Stewart Superiors India Ink.
4) Cut pattern paper to fit inside of card and adhere
5) Adhere your "Spiral Velvet chair" to inside of card - over pattern paper
6) Close the card base - Stamp "Keepsake Kids" onto the transparency over the chair - so they look like they are sitting in the chair.
7) Add ribbon and eyelet to side of card.