Most of your know I love using transparency for my cardbase - to make a truly clean card. Hope you enjoy this one.
Transparance or clear Vinyl Cover (both can be found at Office supply store)
Ink: Palette hybrid Inkpad “New Canvas”, India Ink, Palette Hybrid Inkpad “Toile Pink”, Palette Stamp & Stick GluePad (all by Stewart Superior)
Foil: Red Variegated Leaf by Stewart Superior
Cardstock: White glossy, light purple, silver
Circle Punch – large – I used on from EK Success
Stamp: Lace Border, Christmas saying, both by Stampostique and “Windy Tree” by Hero Arts
Small square punch
Trimmer and score blade or bone folder
Make up sponge
1) Cut Transparence sheet to 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”. This is your card base. You will get two cards from on sheet of transparence. Stamp “Windy Tree” using Palette “New Canvas” onto the front of your card – set aside to dry
2) Stamp Lace Stamp on White Glossy cardstock using Stamp & Stick Glue Pad. Heat with heat gun (embossing gun) until ink becomes sticky. Place Red Variegated Leaf over stamp image and lately brush off extra. (you can save the extra in a Tupperware bowl and use later). Using your Circle Punch upside down so you can see your stamped image, punch out circle shape – I got three circles out of each stamp.
3) Ink up a make up sponge using Palette “Toile Pink” and color in the white area of the circle you just punched out.
5) Adhere Ornament to front of card – hanging from the tree
6) Stamp “Christmas Saying” to bottom of Purple cardstock and adhere purple cardstock to inside of card base. Your saying should show through to front of card.