Thursday, August 25, 2011
Festive Friday #16
It's Festive Friday time again... I like the card I made for you guys this time. I am still making image for Viva Las Vegastamps! RubberstampMadness Magazine ad. But I turn them into cards. Again me killing two bird with one stone...
Here is the image I sent for the ad for RubberStampMadness Magazine Ad. Did you see I had two image in the last ad in this magazine for Viva Las Vegastamps! LOve being on their Design Team!
Church in Winter Stamps #238
Santa and reindeer #15936
Distress Ink: Vintage Photo, Black Soot, and Stormy Sky
Distress Powder: Black Soot
cut and dry or make up sponge
Memories Mist: WheatGrass
small paint brush
Shinny Blue Cardstock
light blue cardstock or cardbase.
1) Stamp Church Image onto White Cardstock along the bottom with Vintage Photo Ink. heat set image....
2) Stamp Santa flying image toward the top of the cardstock with "Black Soot" and emboss with Black Soot embossing powder.
3) place cardstock onto Teflon sheet and start adding your "Stormy Sky" ink - starting on the outside edge and working your way into the center - Do NOT ink the Church.
4) Spray a small amount of "Wheat Grass" ink onto your Teflon sheet - and pick up ink with small paint brush. Paint the tree image with ink.
5) to make into a card. I matted my image on top Shinny Blue Cardstock then place onto a light blue cardbase. I made mine from Cardstock 8 1/2" x 11" cut in half - score in half to make two card bases... Or just purchase pre-made cardbase at Michael's Craft store. Used Miracle tape to adhere all of this together..
Now hop on off to Chris Hurley Blog and see what she made for us...
Here is the whole list - just in case you get lost...... have a great day!