It's Festive Friday time again. I hope you are getting your Christmas Cards done early this year with all of us. I can't believe still I will not be sitting down the weekend after Thanksgiving trying to get all of my cards done in one day. NO stress this year... and for the first year all my Christmas Cards will NOT be the same card to everyone. I really like that idea.
Stamps: Merry Christmas, Santa Post, and Jingle Bell Background stamps all from Viva Las Vegastamps!
Pop bottle Cap
Ink: Sky Blue, India Ink - both from Stewart Superior
Holly leave punch
two shade of green cardstock
Scroll work die from Tim Holtz
Stickles - Rock Candy - for santa hat.
1) from Red Cardstock - run through your die cut machine with the ScrollWork boarder. Set aside
2) I had a few left over tags from an event - So I started with that. I stamp the Jungle Bell's Music stamps using Sky Blue Memories Ink pad all over the back of the tag.
3) then I stamp both the Santa Post and Merry Christmas images using India Ink - or black ink pad. colored in image with color pencils. The I went over the "Merry Christmas" bulbs with my Crystal Lacquer. Set aside to dry...
4) Added image inside of my bottle cap and fill will Crystal Lacquer and set aside to dry...
5) Punched two holly leave with a dark green cardstock....
6) Cut a strip of light green cardstock to my Red background. Added Green Fiber to tag. adhere together with my Miracle tape. ready to mail out....
I used Crystal Lacquer alot on this project and would love to let someone else play with it too. To get your bottle of Crystal lacquer from me you MUST leave a comment on this post and Post our hop on your FACEBOOK page. I will check... smiles..
now hop on over to Chris Hurley blog and see what she created for us. Also the whole list of the blog is available for you just in case you get lost..