Thursday, September 22, 2011

Festive Friday!

Our little group of blog is growing again.  So excited to see all these amazing Christmas Cards twice a month..  Hope you are thinking about getting your Christmas Cards done early this year.
I have been playing with tags lately and they just make perfect Cards when you are done.  So that what I did again this time..  Hope you like...

Supplies:
santa stamps is Tim Holtz
silk flower
Metal embellishment is DCWV
Vellum - background paper....


I would love to help some of you out to get started on your Christmas Cards.  So this weeks blog candy is:  Christmas Paper from Robin's Nest.  
You Must leave me a comment and the rest of the Hop to be entered.  So easy....

Now Hop on over to Chris Hurley Blog - she is #2 on the list or just click her name 

Last Festive Friday winner is:  Crystal - how funny is that. 
She will get a free bottle of Crystal Lacquer from Sakura hobby Crafts.  Please email me your address so I can ship - BEFORE the next hop - or I will be forced to give away on another Hop. 

TTFN
Terri Sproul
Post a Comment