Saturday, December 5, 2009
Bundle of Joy Tag
Stamp: "Snowman" and "Large Flaky Background" both by Stampotique
Ink: Memories Mists: "Blueberry Shake" and "Iridescent", Palette Hybrid Ink "Starry Nights", "India Ink" all ink from Stewart Superior
Adhesive: I use "Zip Dry" by Beaconcreates
Metal Word: "Bundle of joy" from Die Cuts with a View
Fiber: got my at Michael craft store
Tag: 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" use store bought or I do have a video on how to make your own tags.
Accent Powder: Int. Blue from Stewart Superior
1) Spray Tag with Memories Mists: Blueberry Shake, when dry Stamp "large Flaky Background using Starry Night ink. Ink all edges of tag with Starry Night Ink. Spray all of the tag using Memories Mists: Iridescent. Set aside
2) Stamp Snowman using India Ink onto white cardstock
3) On craft sheet place a small amount of Accent Powder and gentle spray water onto it. Mix water into the powder using a paint brush, paint Accent Powder onto Snowman Image. Let dry.
After the Accent powder is dry add color in image with colored pencils. Cut out image but cut off his arms.
4) To make his arms: Cut three wires about 2 1/2" long - twist all three together and arrange the ends to look like fingers. See sample
Adhere the wire to the back of the snow man using a pop dot. Wires will go under the pop dot closes to the paper. Adhere Snowman to bottom of tag.
5) Add Metal words and fiber to tag and you are done.