Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree Scrapbook page.


This is a two page spread I made - with all the Christmas tree photo from this year.




I stamp "Music background" stamp from Rubber Stamped using Palette "Noir Black" onto vellum set aside to let ink dry - Rip around the image and ink all edges again using "Noir Black"



Ink up "Antique Border" using Palette "Stamp & Stick GluePad" and stamp onto white Glossy cardstock.

Heat using your embossing gun - until the Stamp and Stick gluepad is tacky.


Add some "Red Leaf" use you finger tips press the leaf down.... then use a soft brush and remove all the extra (keep the extra in a plastic bowl and reuse later, NO waste)



Using a Circle Punch (use it upside down) and punch out a circle - this is how I make the Christmas ornament. Just added a small piece of silver paper and wire.


these are Tim Holtz Grungeboard Letter - I ink them with Memories Metallic "Red" then spray them with Memories Mists "Bright Gold" - spelled our "oh tree" I have a sticker from Ek success that said "Christmas" used that in between the two words... "OH Christmas Tree"


I stamp twice "Pine Branch" from Stampotique using white embossing powder. Here is where I hung the Christmas Oranment I made.

The Christmas tree embellishment on this page is one of Ek Success. Any Question please let me know... I will help you out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page. Hmmm I have pictures of both this years and last years tree. May do a layout of that. Groovy!

AND I have some gold leaf! Excellent!