Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Monday Blog Hop for Queen Kat Designs


Our Challenge with week was to make a banner and since I have to "think out of the box" and "off the page", I came up with this as my banner. This will hang on a wall from the ribbon.



Supplies
Ink: Palette "Water Lily Green", Memories Dye Ink "Cherry Red", "India Ink"
Memories Mists: Mango Lemonade

Flower Punch
corner Punch
Wire
EcoArt Boards - ATC size
small pearls
red ribbon
Stamps: "Barb Wire", Fiery, Spring collections, and more..... I used 7 different stamps all from Queen Kat Designs.
White and Red Card stock

Now it is time to hop on over to Erika Blog and see what she made for us this week. Reminder about the Blog Candy I have going. We need to get to 100 followers by the end of April and you must leave a comment the more you comment the better your chance of winning... Tell you friends..

7 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Love all the stamps you used Terri, especially the birdcage one. Great colours too :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is different, but absolutely wonderful! I love the combination of images and the BRIGHT colors! If you decide you don't want to hang it up, I'd be happy to send you my address :)

Anonymous said...

very cute and great colour combo

Nancyroo said...

very pretty, I love all the elements you used.

Gloria Westerman said...

Love it.....and great coloring....

CraftyMomOf3 said...

so pretty!!!!

Keely Livings said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you used all of those stamps to create this beautiful banner.