Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Monday Blog Hop for Queen Kat Designs



This stamp from Queen Kat Designs has been around for a while, but I think it can go with the Alice in Wonderland theme that is going on here on this blog hop. I love the Plaid background paper I made for this card. Hope you do too.... Will be teaching this technique in a future post.
If I get 50 followers to my blog by my birthday - March 24 - I will give one of my followers a bottle of Memories Mists. Did you see the video I did with this a few post ago....
Now hop on over to Erika Blog and check out what she did. Then off to Queen Kat Stamp to buy, buy, buy.....

11 comments:

Gwen Crowell said...

always loved mushrooms! they are so cute!

gwenny

http://creationsfromanenigmaticsoul.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the background paper Terry. It really adds to the card. I gotta try that

Nancyroo said...

pretty! Love the tie dyed effect!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

AWESOME! The background paper is pretty amazing! What great thing to make and it does add so much! love it!

Unknown said...

great card. :)

June said...

Terry, this is superb. such beautiful colour background work
hugs June xxxxx

Kimme said...

Love the plaid...looks really cool.

Keely Livings said...

Beautiful card! I love all of those colors.

Unknown said...

Great card!

Thanks for Sharing!!!

xoxo
Ola
okj83 at live dot com

CraftyMomOf3 said...

cute!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Great card Terri - I agree, the mushrooms fit well with the Alice theme :o)

hugs
wynneth
x