I am working with a new company and they send me a sample of all their products - this was in the Stain Glass kits - all Christmas Images (how lucky is that!).
These are sticker that you add double sides adhesive to and then add foil to the image. I think the card is too plain, but I am just going with it..
Need to make simple cards sometimes... smiles
Chris Hurley - she is #2 on the list..
Here is a list of all the blog in case you get lost...
<!--[if gte mso 9]>
1) Terri Sproul – Blog: http://www.terrisproul.blogspot.com Email: Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com
2) Chris Hurley: blog: www.stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com
3) Cheryl Lindsay – http://www.cherlin-ink.blogspot.com
4) Amanda Marks http://ajsarts.blogspot.com
5) Debbie Buckland http://artycrafty.wordpress.com
6) Brenda Lee Burfeind: http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com
7) Angela Bodas http://www.midnightcrafting.blogspot.com/
8) Yolonda: blog address http://www.craftyscentiments.com/
9) Becky Conley: www.beckyconley.blogspot.com
10) Leslie Rahye: http://leslierahye.blogspot.com/
11) Laura Fisher: http://scrappindaphne.blogspot.com/
12) The Robin’s nest: http://chatteringrobins.blogspot.com/
13) Carol Berns: http://www.carolberns.blogspot.com/
14) Michelle Cummings http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com/
15) Diane W. Tuggle and blog address: http://stampininthevilliage.blogspot.comLast Festive Friday I did blog candy and the winner is WAM Family.. please contact me via email and I will send you some Glue Dots..
I have more Glue Dots for Blog Candy.. Leave me a comment and you are entered. Stop back on July 22 for the next hop to see who wins....
Thanks for join us... Stop back by...