Here is a Card I just made using stamps I got from one of the plates I purchased. What is a plate you may ask? Well this is a great bargain for us stampers. it's a wonderful selection of unmounted rubber images measuring approximately 7" x 9". The Best part is the cost - Viva Las Vegastamps makes and sells these plate for $21.95 - and there are a lot of images on each plate. I purchase plate #1336 - which has over 25 stamp images on it.. Do the math! WOW! I also purchase the Bingo Card stamps - this is a large background stamp measuring 4 3/4" x 5 3/4", fell in love the minute I seen it. I know you understand that!
Supplies: - each stamp will have a link to purchase...
Plate # 1336
Vintage Fan Lady on Balloon
Fan Lady on Balloon
steampunk shoe - every girls need these..
Artprint Brown Dye Ink
Memories Dye Ink "Ruby"
Pop - Dots
1) Stamp all image onto cream cardstock. I stamped the Bingo Card in both "Artprint Brown" ink and then in "ruby" cut the Ruby letter's out and pop-dots to other Bingo card. Cut card out and aged edges with Brown Chalk ink.
2) Stamp both Ladies in India Ink Black onto cream cardstock and cut images out. colored in images with colored pencils (I personally like color pencil the color is NOT so sharp). Added brown Chalk ink to edges to age image..
3) Stamp Steampunk Shoes with ArtPrint Brown in and outline with fine black marker. cut out images.
4) Stamped "Steam", "Punk" and "Diva" onto cream cardstock with Ruby Ink - cut out images.
5) Adhere Bingo card to Card base with my Miracle tape. add all the other image adhere with my miracle tape. Made a pop dot with my miracle tape and pop up "Fan Lady with Balloon".
This was a fun card to make. That Plate has so many different fun image to play with I just could not help myself. Hope you like. Remember to head over to the store and purchase that plate or at lease a stamp or two.
Thanks for stopping by.....