Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Alcohol Ink Art Journal Page

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, On Tuesday Night I host a Live Art Journal class on Google plus and my Youtube .chanel
I was challenge my a member of my group on Facebook - All things Terri Sproul" to use Alcohol Ink page.  Here is what I came up with

Supplies
Alcohol Inks
91% Alcohol from the drug store
Stamps:  Blue Indigo
   Scrip Stamps
   Big Butterfly stamp
Gold Foil
Stamp and Stick Glue Pad
Metal word
Golden Heavy Gel Medium Gloss











Now If you watch the whole video you will hear how you can win a prize.  please watch, give me a thumb up and subscribe.  Do the other two thing I ask in the video to be enter to win the two stamps used in this art journal layout



ONE Random winner will be picked on Sunday - August 2, 2015

Thanks in advance for your comments

Terri Sproul


No comments: