Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Simple Watercolor Art Journal page with Video

On Tuesday Night's I host a live Art Journal show on both Google Plus and my YouTube channel



Challenge Page for Colourart:  www.colourarte.blogspot.com 
Scrapbook Challenge:  Click here

To see all my stamps and stencils:  Click here 

Join my group on Facebook:  CLICK HERE 

Blog HOP:
July 23th:  Robin Nest and SmoothFoam
July 31st on the Colourarte Blog

TIP for your Twinkling H20's:  let your Twinks dry before you close them up

Supplies
#10 Fiber paint brush
Water Bottle
Twinkling H20's  playful peony, blue ice. 
Quote Stamp:  from SinCity stamps
Indian Ink from Stewart Superior


Here is your video Tutorial




I love to add something going off my page.  this flower is in the corner of my art journal

An Amazing Quote


No comments: