Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Monday Blog Hop for Queen Kat Designs

It's Monday Blog Hop day again.  I hope you enjoy these hops as much as I do...
Today Blog Hop we were to use only one color - well that was easy for me - I always say "there is only one color" "Purple".  LOL
Supplies:
Stamps:  Queen Kat Designs new stamps from the Finding Kits
Ink:  Memories "Plum", India Ink and Memories Mists "lavender Tea"
Silk Flowers:  White
Silver Brad
Purple Ribbon
Two shades of Purple Card stock.
Glue Dots.... - can't live without them. 
Marker:  Bright Purple from Faber-Castell - I really like there markers - I use India Ink and they will not smear the ink.
Direction:
1)  Stamp the three ladies heads from this months Finding Kit in Black India Ink.
2)  Stamp the oval frames also from the Finding Kits using Memories "Plum"
3)  The large Ladies Head in the middle I colored in part of the image with Bright Purple Marker
4)  Sprayed the two white silk flower with my Memories Mists: "lavender Tea" - added a brad to the center.
5)  matted the Center Lady with a lighter shade of purple
6)  Adhere all image down - Used Glue Dot to flower and ribbon
Finished!
Now you should be hopping over to Erika Blog and see what she made from us this week... Please leave me a comment - make me happy!  and please share this on your facebook account and twitter...  And most important if you are not my friend on facebook yet - Make me a friend! 
TTFN
Terri Sproul

7 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Great card Terri - I'm also a big fan of purple!
hugs
wynneth
x

Lara said...

Pretty! Great layout!

Unknown said...

Love Purple too. Great images Terri

mitz said...

great great job. ( luvs purple ) lol WTG

Kimme said...

Very pretty...Classy card.

Juliet Diley said...

pretty

Keely Livings said...

Beautiful card, Terri! Love those new images.