Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Mini Book - Halloween

Supplies Need

Little Yellow Bicyle – Boo Ville 5x7 Paper Table

Chipboard Album House

Pop Dots

Hole Punch

Black paint

Bare tree die cut from Grunge Board

Wire

Yellow vellum

Gingerbread Ink Pad (small pad)






















I loved making is mini book. So much fun. If you have any questions please contact me. Remember this is a class and will be at Gee Gee Stamps and Stuff on Oct 22nd at 11am. Hope to see you there...

TTFN

Terri Sproul

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute project!

Sarah x

Unknown said...

Love this!!!!

Cathy said...

Nice mini-book, Terri! I love making them for one day events like Halloween where you've a whole lot of photos and a theme!

Christine RaeBishop said...

Wow Terri! I love it! I wish I had someone here in the Kansas City area that was as talented as you and wanted to teach classes for me! Have a great day!