Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

My Studio

Here is my studio - one of my favorite places to be - beside Disneyland. LOL. My home in the mountains in very small and i changed the second bedroom into my studio. As most of your know it's just me and my husband and lots of cats...
My studio is small - but i can just sit in the middle of the room and swivel around to anything in the room... LOL




This photo is just over my desk top. i have lots of storage everywhere. I have too much stuff.. well not really. LOL

















Here is my desk top. There is lots of room here in this photo. I normally only have about a 3" x 3" section to play. I do believe a clean desk is a sign of a sick mind. My mind is NOT sick. LOL
















This is my paper stash.... Love my paper...















this is the wall i keep some of my projects...












well I hope you enjoyed the little tour of my studio. Love to hear about yours....

TTFN

Terri Sproul

2 comments:

Liz-Anna said...

You're right about the stuff,Teri. Can't possibly have too much. I did a re-org of my space a couple of months ago which I posted but I really should post what it looks like right now...omg!!!

Poeticgarden.com said...

a hobbit space for tiNk... love it although I am still tryiNg to fiNd Waldo
Big ((Hug)) aNd hearts sweet faiRy fRieNd