The Robin’s Nest is looking for a few awesome Papercraft Artist that can showcase The Robin’s Nest products!! If you LOVE Paper crafts and lots of bling and use it on layouts, cards & projects then show us what you love to do!!
We are looking for talented artists who inspire others to create.
What’s expected of a Robin’s Nest Design Team Member?
* The ability to showcase our products!
* Take good photos or scans of projects
* Interact with our members on facebook and our blog
The Details –
*The Robin’s Nest Design Team is for 6 months from Jan 1, 2012 – June 31, 2012.
* Create a minimum of 2 layouts/projects per month posting on both your blog and The Robin’s Nest Blog – dates will be given when team in picked.
* Participation on the Facebook is a MUST.
* Submit work for publication.
* Be a part of one Blog Hop during the 6 months. Date given at a later date
* Promote The Robin’s Nest by posting the above layouts/projects on other online galleries and blogs with working links to the store and blog.
The Robin’s Nest Design Team will receive -
* The Robin’s Nest products for your term, shipped in 2 shipments one for the first 3 months and the second for the other 3 months, participation will be rewarded.
* New Products release.
* Your bio and picture featured on our blog.
How to Apply –
Send your bio, blog address and facebook info to Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com with “DT applications” in the regards (this way you don’t get deleted – I get lots of spam mail) Must have bio to Terri Sproul by Dec 1st, 2011.
Submit/Post 1 project on your blog on Dec 2th, 2011 by 12AM EST to be viewed. This post must have our logo (you will be sent logo when you send your bio to Terri Sproul) and step by step directions on how you make this project with links to The Robins’ Nest blog and website
Project – can be anything you love to make, Scrapbook, Cards, Mixed Media, Altered Art… Just Think out of the box and impress me…
Join our facebook and blog is a MUST and is very important to the success of our team!
All entries MUST utilize Paper if you can use ours even better!! Work submitted must be recent and can be previously published or displayed on blogs or online galleries.
Deadline to enter December 1th , 2011 (12PM PST)
Here’s what to include with your emailed submission –
* We want to know all about you! – Your bio
* What’s your style?
* Why would you like to be on our team?
* Are you frugal, organized, have marketing ideas etc.. if so share with us what you can bring to our team.
* Link to your active blog?
* Are you active on any Forums or Message Boards? (Please List)
* Give an example of a class or technique you would like to share with others. If it is one you have done previously please link to it.
* Details of any other manufactures or store/kit DT’s you are on Do you have a scrapbook resume, or a link to a gallery, share with us.
Final decisions will be made on Dec 15th’sh and the Robin’s Nest Design Team will be announced shortly thereafter!!
Robin’s Nest Design Team Contract
1) 6 month contract Starting: Jan 1, 2012 ending June 31, 2012
2) Post two projects per month on both The Robin’s Nest Blog and your blog with link to the The Robins’ Nest Website and blog. You will receive date that your will be required to post. Project submissions must include quality images of the project in .jpeg format along with instructions and links for making the project. Post your blog and The Robins’ Nest blog link on your Facebook, twitter page to advertise both yourself and The Robin’s Nest.
3) Join in on One Blog hop during the 6 month contract. Date to be sent later
4) The Robin’s Nest Design team member grants permission The Robin’s Nest to use those projects for display on The Robins’ Nest Website, Facebook Page, and blog.
5) In the event that you do not complete any of the above requirements The Robins Nest has the right to remove you from the design team and fill the position with another candidate on the wait list.
6) Post our logo on your blog with a link to the website and blog. You will receive this at a later date.
What we will do:
1) Send product for the six month contract period. Total of 2 large shipments.
2) The Robins Nest will promote your blog on our blog and/or website.
Design Team Overview:
The Purpose of being a Design Team member is to promote The Robin’s Nest by using The Robins Nest products in projects that maybe posted to The Robin’s Nest website, blog and your own personal blogs.