Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Festive Friday #3

it's time for our Festive Friday Blog Hop again.  Wow, already on our 3rd card this year.  Where does time go???  Well at least I am getting my Christmas Cards done again early this year.  We hope we inspire you to do the same.  Just think you will not have to sit down the day after Thanksgiving and make all your Christmas Cards.




As most of your know I live on top of a Mountain and these stamps just remind me of the wonderful place I get to live.  How Luck I am...  So I did do three cards this time, Just because I was having fun with these images..  Hope you like...
Now Hope on over to Leslie blog and see what she made....

Here is the rest of the group - just in case you get lost.



3 comments:

Michelle F. said...

Terry! Lovely cards!

Cindy said...

I love the cards you made Terri!

Hugs XX
Barbara

AJsArts said...

Great card Terri :)