Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cards with Movement

Another great Tuesday Night:  I really enjoy doing my weekly show.  This week show feautured Cards with Movement:  I taught you how to make your own cards and I show some amazing pre-made cards from The Paper Cut  
if You watch the show you know I have a coupon for you next week, so check out the site and watch the replay of the show and Join me next Tuesday Night  
I have a direct link on the top of this blog to the show.  I start at
6PM PST
8PM CST
9PM EST (New York Time)

Here is the Link from last night show.  CLICK HERE

Here is one of the Cards we made:
You can purchase these stamps from SinCity Scraps - Click Here

Thanks again,  Hope you join me on Tuesday

Terri Sproul

3 comments:

juscrap said...

wow Terri!! Great card. hugs

wow101 said...

WOW! They are beautiful cards! Thanks so much for sharing.

Cindy Rippe said...

Love the card! Will check back another time to view the video. Thanks for sharing.