Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Dreaming of Flowers

I love that art journaling allow you to be free, free of the season you are in.  Yes, we are in the middle of winter and I want FLOWERS...


Supplies
Gesso
Art Journal made myself
Stencil from Sincity Stamps  CLICK HERE 
background stamps:  CLICK HERE 
Radiant Gels from ColouarArte - Colourarte.com
Acrylic Paint:  I used Golden - but anything you want
Quote Stamps:  Verses Rubber Stamps

Here is the video on how I made this page.  Hope you make one just like it...



hope you enjoyed
Terri Sproul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com  Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

Anna said...

Terri, Hi, it’s years later since posted. But…. What’s are you using as a palette there?! Plastic on … I know how acrylic dries out so wondering!
Thankyou! Titan buff is great by what you’re demonstrating! ~Anna