Thursday, April 8, 2010
Festive Friday - Christmas Card #7
Here is my new festive Friday Christmas Card.
Season's Greeting Stamp
snowflake stamp: Rubberstamp concepts
Lazar cut Christmas Tree
Snowflake pattern paper
Hand Made Plaid Ink Pad - see youtube video on how to make your own Plaid Ink pad...
Card stock: White, Black
Memories Pigment Ink "Bluebird"
Memories Dye Ink: "Turquoise"
Clear Embossing Ink
1) Make Plain ink pad and make your own custom plaid paper. cut to fit card
2) add snowflake pattern paper to background
3) adhere Custom plaid paper to center of background paper
4) Add Die Cut tree
5) stamp "Season Greeting" with BlueBird Pigment Ink and emboss with clear embossing ink. Stamp Snowflakes using Memories Dye "Turquoise" matt onto Black card stock
6) adhere to card as seen....
Now just take a look at what my other friends have done for "Festive Friday" here are link to there sites.