Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Monday Blog Hop for Queen Kat Designs

I loved this week challenge, I was inspired insteadly by the Photo. Love when that happens... :-)
This is just one stamp stamped in different colors of purple from Memories Metallic Purple to Memories Chalk Purple...  
I used Chrystal Lacquer Purple Pen to add at little extra touch to the butterfly wings...
I spray the white silk flower in the second card with Memories Mist Metallic Purple to change the color - great money saving tip....
The butterfly in a large brad in the first card - I think I got them on QVC years ago....

Well I hope you like what I did with the inspiration photo.  Now please leave me a comment and check out my next radio show on May 9th on Blog Talk Radio.  This will be my 2nd time on this show - I am talking about Stamps and Mix Media.  Very Excited.  Love the support.  Giving away a gift certificate that night also.  Please stop by and support me...  Thanks - Now hop on over to Erika Blog and see what she has made for us.....  I'm hopping........Over to the store.....  buy buy buy....
Let Me be your creative Muse.....
Terri

7 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

So pretty Terri :o) I love butterflies :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

CraftyMomOf3 said...

fun and VERY QKD!!!

Dolores said...

wow this is so cool, love the butterflies

Kimme said...

Love the purples. Great job!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is a FUN card! Great use of different colors and repetition. Wonderful variety with using just one stamp! LOVE it!

Penny said...

very cool

Lara said...

How fun!