Sunday, April 25, 2010

Monday Blog Hop for Queen Kat Designs

I loved this week challenge, I was inspired insteadly by the Photo. Love when that happens... :-)
This is just one stamp stamped in different colors of purple from Memories Metallic Purple to Memories Chalk Purple...  
I used Chrystal Lacquer Purple Pen to add at little extra touch to the butterfly wings...
I spray the white silk flower in the second card with Memories Mist Metallic Purple to change the color - great money saving tip....
The butterfly in a large brad in the first card - I think I got them on QVC years ago....

Well I hope you like what I did with the inspiration photo.  Now please leave me a comment and check out my next radio show on May 9th on Blog Talk Radio.  This will be my 2nd time on this show - I am talking about Stamps and Mix Media.  Very Excited.  Love the support.  Giving away a gift certificate that night also.  Please stop by and support me...  Thanks - Now hop on over to Erika Blog and see what she has made for us.....  I'm hopping........Over to the store.....  buy buy buy....
Let Me be your creative Muse.....
Terri
Post a Comment