Here is another one of my Mixed Media Project for the 4th of July. Again I had to play with those EcoArt Boards from RubberstampConcepts I love so much.
8 x 10 EcoArt Board from Rubberstamp Concepts
Red, White and Blue Acrylic Paint
Wood Star from a craft store I got mine at Micheal's
Heartwarming Vintage Booklets "Seasonal" from Crafty Secrets
Metal word from Die cuts with a View
Burnt Sienna Glaze from Golden Paints
Black Marker - fine point
Black India Ink
Stamp: "Freedom is Never Free" from Stampotique
1) Paint Blue square at top left hand corner of 8" x 10" EcoArt Board.
2) Paint Red Strip and White Strips to complete flag design
3) Paint Wood Star with White Acrylic Paint. After Star's are dry adhere to Blue square of flag. See sample for placement.
4) Cut Vintage Images from "Seasonal" Booklets and adhere to EcoArt Board
5) Adhere Metal Words to Ecoart Board.
6) Ink "Freedom is Never Free" with Black India Ink and stamp onto one of the White strips of the flag.
7) Using a fine point Black Marker and stickers around of the strips, stars and blue square of the flag.
8) Using a Make up sponge add "Burnt Sienna" Glaze to all image and flag - this will give your piece an aged look.
Hope you enjoy this project. Remember if you have a question please let me a comment with your question and I will get back with you. and always Remember "Freedom is Never Free" - Happy 4th of July to everyone! If you enjoy this project or love other type of crafts - check out the e-book at Favecrafts this project and many more are published.