Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

USArtQuest DT

I hope you were all shopping this week at the UsArtQuest website so you can play with the UsArtQuest DT. It Time to see what the UsArtQuest DT has been up to this past two weeks.

We receive the most amazing kit in the mail two weeks ago. Told to have fun. The Kit was a Napkin ATC kit, with the most amazing Napkins I have every seen. WOW! For Starters I love ATC - amazing little works of art.

I have made a few different ATC for you and I will post a different one every day this week. So stop back by and see what I have made. I made a video with this ATC and I can get it to load on my blogger (Too Large of a file) I am hope to get it posted on my Youtube Channel so please stop by there and see the video on how to make these wonderful ATC.



Supply List (reminder if the product is highlighted it a link to the site where the product can be purchased)

PPA (Perfect Paper Adhesive)
Glaze "Yellow Ochre" from Golden
Napkins
Blank ATC

Ink: Memories Dye "ruby", Palette "Water Lily Green", India Ink
paint brush
Stamps: "Artist Trading Card" from Catelife Press, "Flourish Trio" by HeroArts,
Flourish (3408G) by JuniKins (this is the one on the Travel ATC)
Ribbon
Stapler
Clear Gesso
Make up Sponge

Lots of Fun going on here at my blog this week. More ATC using this Napkin Kit. Friday is Festive Friday here on my blog. I am doing Christmas Cards every Friday this month.
Please take a few minute and leave me a comment and stop by my fellow teammates blogs and see what they made. I know I will be, their blog links are on the right hand side of my blog under "my fellow teammates". Hope to see you back a few time this week! :-)
TTFN
Terri Sproul

10 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Terri,
Your ATC's are great! The Eiffel Tower is so cool! I'll be back to see more!

1CardCreator said...

This is lovely! ~Diane

Jessica Griffin said...

LOVE your travel ATC- would look really nice on a scrapbook page too! :)

Sarah Anderson said...

Great napkin choice for your ATC :)

Julie Ranae said...

Terri...wonderful job on this technique...really love the layers!

suzi blu said...

I love the vintage color you achieved. The one on the left would make great fabric. Have you seen http://www.spoonflower.com? I haven't used them yet but so many of the layered collages we make would be beautiful to use again and again as fabric. Your project made me think of that. xoxo

Di H. said...

Awesome!! Great Job!!

Unknown said...

Very nice! I really like the nice vintage effect.

Quilt knit said...

Wonderful! Lots of fun! Lots of Art!

askusaqsue said...

Napkin collage is such a great way to make ATCs. Yours are just lovely!